By NW Window Repairs
Order your Foils and Wraps today, in just 3 EASY STEPS!
Step One: Choose Your Package
Step Two: Choose Your Colour
Step Three: Checkout With PayPal!
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR SHOPPING CART WILL BE RELOADED EVERY 45 SECONDS TO UPDATE YOUR CART. ANY QUERIES, THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW.
To find out how to apply to your windows or doors, please see instructions below. These will also be sent out to you with your purchase.
1) Clean windows or doors with soapy water, and dry with a microfibre cloth.
2) Wipe down with Alcohol cleaner.
3) Cut NW Window Repairs foils to size in length, leaving approximately 1.5 Inches at each end.
4) Roughly stick the foil in to place, and press to securely stick to the surface using application tool.
5) Push the foil in to bevel edges to stick in to place securely.
6) Using a craft knife, trim down each side, pressing foil in all edges for a neat finish.
7) On each joining strip, overlap by around 2 to 3mm, and repeat the process until your window or door is completely covered.
8) Using a heat gun on a low to medium setting, gently heat the foil and press into place, using the application tool to join the foil together.
Repeat each process before starting on another window or door.
If you have any queries about the application process, then please feel free to ask.